Norsonic 145 Sound Level Meter
Product Code: Nor145-SLM
The Nor145 Sound analyser sets new standards in user-friendliness featuring the largest colour touchscreen in a handheld meter on the market today.
- Environmental Noise Assessments
- Building Acoustics
- Noise Monitoring
- Noise at Work
- Product Noise Testing
- Noise Nuisance Measurements
Featuring a large colour touch screen of 4.3" and lightweight, slim design the Nor145 is the next generation of sound level meter. It comes with a simple one button setup making it quick and easy to use. Users can listen to recordings direct from the device for in the field measurements.
The Nor145 has built in WiFi and a 4G router (Just add a SIM card) for the highest levels of connectivity. Fully compatible with "NorCloud" to automate collection of data and automatically generate reports. The Nor145 is also an advanced building acoustics system. With 50 years of experience in building acoustics systems, Norsonic have produced all the required functionality in a compact field ready instrument.
- Full colour touch screen display
- Screen shortcuts for simple one button setup
- Audio socket to listen to recordings directly from the Norsonic 145
- Full fidelity uncompressed audio recordings
- Optional 1/3 octaves and accessories for Environmental Monitoring
- Environmental Monitoring to BS4142 and more
- Intuitive interface
- Pre-recording function to listen to up to 2 minutes before the hand switch is pressed
- Simultaneous measurement of SPL, Leq, LeqI, LMax, LMin, LE, LEI, LPeak, Ln and Tmax5.
- Time weighting functions: Fast, Slow and Impulse.
- Spectral weighting functions: A, C and Z - weighting.
- Frequency analysis: 1/1 and 1/3 octave real time filters from 0,4 Hz to 20 kHz. [40Khz - Optional]
- Statistical calculations: 8 individual adjustable percentiles from L0,1% to L99,9%
- 12 and 48 kHz sampling rate / 8, 16 and 24 bits / 0-120 sec pre-trigger.
- One range covering 120dB without any range adjustments.
- Self-noise measured with 1/2” microphone with a nominal sensitivity of 50mv/Pa: 17dBA.
- Maximum RMS level 137dBA, Maximum Peak level 140dB PeakC.
- The high SPL mode enables measurements up to 194dB using a suitable 1/4” microphone.
- Built in noise generator with Sine, White, Pink and 1/1 and 1/3 octave band passed filtered noise and Impulse noise.
- Weight (inc. preamplifier & microphone): 530g.
- 4.3” colour display, 1/4 VGA with capacitive touch. Protected by an anti-smudge & scratch-proof glass.
- Optional -Built in GPS.
- Integral 4G LTE Modem + Wifi option.
- Micro SD card: Up to 64 GB, supports XC and HC standard. Data can also be stored on an external USB stick. Data transfer via LAN, USB and high-speed RS232. Suports WLAN and GPRS - 3G/UMTS - 4G/LTE via USB.
- Microphone input: Supports standard 7 pin Lemo preamplifiers including SysCheck, Microhpone heating, TEDS and IEPE. Polarization voltage: 0, 70 and 200V. Preamplifier voltage is 15V.
- Rechargeable Ah Li-Ion batteries with built in fuel gauge.
- Typical battery lifetime: 8 hours.
- Dimensions (ex.preamplifier and microphone LxWxH)
- 235 x 82 x 28mm.
- Specifications may change without further notice.