Contact us

CALL: 01371 871030

Noise Nuisance investigations

Noise Nuisance investigations are carried out by local authorities/councils, housing associations and environmental health officers. Noise nuisance complaints require monitoring and recording noise from neighbours or other noise in the community .

We have worked with local councils and housing associations for over 15 years and supply approved noise nuisance equipment that is easy to set up and use.

Typical noise nuisances complaints include:

  • Loud music
  • Barking dogs or other animals
  • Shouting and verbal abuse
  • Noises heard through banging on walls or floors

Norsonic are one of the world's leading manufacturers of precision instruments for Noise Nuisance Recorders. Trusted by Local Authorities and Housing Associations across the whole of the UK. Campbell Associates supply the high quality instrumentation throughout the UK and Ireland and offer a 3 year warranty on noise nuisance equipment.


Call us for more information and advice on what equipment we supply for your noise nuisance investigations.

I would like to receive information about the following products (please tick)

Sign up here

For our news and special offers