Product Code: NOR-848A
New 848a Acoustic camera fully updated. Seeing Sound!
- Sound source localization
- Sound leakage
- Sound mapping
- Sound insulation
- Product sound quality
- Demonstrating noise issues
The Norsonic Nor848A sets a new standard for acoustic cameras. The large number of microphones eliminates the problems of ghost-spots, compared to traditional acoustic cameras where the relatively low number of microphones, results in the so called ghost-spot effect. Pinpoint your sound and any acoustic leaks quickly and easily in real time!
EASY TO USE
The Nor848 is quick and easy to set up before the noise analysis is performed with it's 5 min plug and play feature. This advanced acoustic camera allows the user to pin point the sound source and even listen to different areas of the recorded environment!
The Norsonic Nor848A sets a new standard for acoustical cameras. The large number of microphones eliminates the problems of ghost-spots, compared to traditional acoustical cameras where the relatively low number of microphones increases the side lobe effect, resulting in the so called ghost-spot effect. You measure a non-existing source. The Nor848A software is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Just after a few minutes of training, the user is able to operate the system and do real measurements. Three camera frontends are available.
From the biggest car manufactures to government bodies, companies all over the globe are seeing the benefit of the acoustic camera.
- Robust camera front-end based on a circular carbon fiber disc.
- Up to a total of 384 microphones
- 3 Sizes Available!
- 128 microphones 0.4M array, compact and low cost
- 256 microphones 1M array, only 11 kg weight
- 384 microphones 1.6M array, for lower frequency analysis
- No interface box between array and laptop, direct connection with LAN cable
- Virtual microphone enables you to listen to the sound contribution from any source in real time, filtered with your selected frequency range
- Microphones on a disc prevent sound and echo from behind
- RPM option for analyzing rotating machines.
- High-performance optical video camera are included in the camera
- The distribution of the high number of microphones ensures high resolving power and reduces the problems due to side lobe effects compared to most other acoustic cameras
- Digital microphones ensure large dynamic range and high stability
- Simple connection to the included MacBook Pro computer through a single LAN-cable
- All parts are integrated in the camera frontend – no need for a signal processing interface box
- Operated on mains or DC input
- Records the signal from every microphone
Specification (1 meter array)
Number of microphones: 256
Max sound level (re. 20 μPa): 110 dB
Noise level, A-weighted :10 dB
Microphone frequency range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Mapping frequency range: 125 Hz – 15 kHz
Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
Analysing spectrum: 1/1 octave or 1/3 octave or FFT
FFT spectra: 4096 lines 11,8 Hz line width
Focal distance: 0,5 m to infinity
Optical camera resolution: 1600 x 1200
Optical camera frame rate: 15 frames/sec
Optical/acoustic covering angle: ± 48,5° horizontal ± 35° vertical
Temperature range: -10°C to +40 °C
Humidity range: up to 90 % RH
Mains supply (via mains adaptor): 100 - 230 V (50-60 Hz)
DC supply: 11–36 V
Power consumption frontend: Max. 20 W
Disc diameter: 103 cm x 4.5 cm
Weight (excl. tripod): 11 kg
Ingress protection code: IP 40