We run many training sessions over the year to ensure that our customers are comfortable using the equipment we supply. As well as always being a phone call away to support you with anything you might need please see details below of upcoming training sessions on our range of equipment.
Norsonic User Groups:
Our annual free Norsonic user groups are informal sessions which will benefit users of all abilities, including those with no experience of the Norsonic Noise Nuisance Recorder. The Morning sessions will cover basic noise nuisance operation, for new users and refresher training. The afternoon sessions will cover more advanced environmental measurements. For draft programme click here
We will be hosting at the following locations.
- Brighton -Tuesday 16th January 2018
- Althrincham, Manchester - Thursday 18th January 2018
- Leeds - Friday 19th January 2018
- Perth & Kinross, Scotland - Wednesday 24th January 2018
- Newcastle upon Tyne - Friday 26th January 2018