Sonitus Systems Noise Monitoring EM2030
Product Code: EM2030
Portable, automated sound level monitor.
- IEC 61672 Class 1 (class 2 option)
- Automatic upload & display of data
- Option for 1/1 & 1/3 octaves
- Option for Audio sample capture
- Advanced alerts via SMS and email
- Fast processor, saving time & money
Noise monitor for environmental monitoring on construction and demolition sites.
Save time, effort and costs. Automate your analysis and reporting with our online platform. Perfect site solution for environmental, demolition, construction and industrial monitoring.
110v - 240v, Solar Panels or 12v batteries
Plug & play - connect power & your system is running
User rights control to share all or restricted access to data
Weather data from local internet service logged automatically with your sound level data
- Reliable and cost effective solution
- Save time and man-power on measurement and data analysis
- Flexible automated online reporting
- Easy to deploy and configure
- Automatic measurement after power on and restart
- Online system detects and reports power outages
- Battery pack available for 10 days of continuous operation
Online Platform Features
- Customised data analysis for each monitoring site
- Alerts sent to designated contacts by SMS and email
- Manage stakeholder interactions with guest logins
- Restricted views for other project partners - share only what you want
- Access your reading anywhere, with no extra software needed
- Check compliance with project limits at a glance
- Output results for reports at the push of a button
- Export your data at anytime , on any device
Noise and Dust monitoring in one cabinet
Need to monitor noise and dust on site? Our new automated noise monitoring system can also be integrated with our Aeroqual dust monitors giving you a complete cost effective solution for both dust and noise monitoring available in a single secure weatherproof cabinet.
Additional power options
We provide a range of additional options for enclosure, mounting and power to ensure the monitors will work accurately and reliably on your site. Our CA-5520 Lithium Iron battery pack gives you additional power when no mains power is available. We also have a solar panel kit designed for the noise monitor to continuously power the battery - take a look at our power options sheet for more information.