Norsonic Calibration System
Product Code: NOR1504
Fast and accurate calibration of sound measuring instruments using three different interface modes; manual; semi-automated and fully automated
- Calibration of Sound Level Meters
- Calibration of microphones
- Calibration of calibrators
Acoustical and electrical calibration of sound measuring instruments, measuring microphones and sound calibrators in accordance with the applicable UKAS and traceable standards.
The calibration system Nor1504A is capable of calibrating virtually any type of sound measuring instruments, sound calibrators and microphones commercially available, provided that they have been designed in accordance with applicable international standards. Hence, the system is by no means limited to Norsonic products alone.
The process of verification and calibration of sound level meters in accordance with international standards is in general divided into an electrical and an acoustical part (IEC60651, IEC 60804 and IEC61672).
The Norsonic Calibration System for sound measuring instruments - our type Nor1504A - is mainly designed for calibration, but by using anechoic and climatic chambers etc., it is possible to apply the system to type approvals as well, since all the test signals needed, can be generated.
To book in your equipment with our calibration laboratory based in Essex please get in touch or for more information visit our calibration service page.
- Test signals comply with IEC60651, 60804, DIN45657 and IEC61672 as well as several other standards.
- Fast and accurate calibration of sound measuring instruments using three different interface modes; manual; semi-automated and fully automated
- Frequency response calibration of microphones using electrostatic or acoustical method
- Sensitivity calibration of microphones using the insert voltage method ensures a high degree of accuracy
- Fast and accurate calibration of sound calibrators, pistonphones and associated barometers in accordance with IEC60942
- Sound level meter calibration in accordance with IEC61672, IEC60651, IEC60804, DIN45657, ANSIS1.4, ANSIS1.43 and BS7580
- Test of fractional octave filters in accordance with IEC 225 and 61260
- Full test report generated
- Built-in self test features