The new Norsonic 140 Sound Level Meter has been designed to meet the widest range of situations involving Noise Nuisance measurements. Both the sound levels and audio signals are recorded on to a removable SD memory card.
Nor-140 Sound Level Meter
Nor-1225 measurement microphone
Nor-1331 carry case
Nor-4514A/2m 2 metre AC out/noise generator cable
CA-340b mains adaptor
CA-5016 2GB SD memory card
Nor-4525 USB download cable
Nor-1410A preamp extension cable
Nor-263A hand switch
Nor-1261 tripod adaptor
CA-1318 storage case
CA-4010D padlock and key
Three Versions Available
OPT-SLM £32 day rate - Basic Sound Level Meter configuration includes options:
04) Statistical calculations, 06) Basic time profile, 08) Sound recording, 16) Trigger mode,
OPT-RTA £40 day rate - Nor-140 Integrating Real Time Analyser configuration includes options:
01) 1/1 octave real time filter, 03) 1/3 octave filter bands, 04) Statistical calculations, 06) Basic time profile, 07) Enhanced time profile, 08) Sound recording, 16) Trigger mode.
OPT-EXP £44 day rate - Nor-140 Expert Real Time Analyser configuration includes options:
01) 1/1 octave real time filter, 02) Reference spectrum, 03) 1/3 octave filter bands, 04) Statistical calculations, 05) Parallel F,S,I, 06) Basic time profile, 07) Enhanced time profile, 08) Sound recording, 09) Reverberation time calculation, 10) Internal noise generator, 11) Building acoustics, 23) STI, 14) FFT mode, 15) Survey Sound Power, 16) Trigger mode, 18) Extended measurement range, 19) Extended noise monitoring.
The following items are also available to enhance the measurement process, if required, these items must be specified separately when placing your order.
CA-50B1 - Additional 12 volt battery
CA-9640 - Additional battery charger
NOR-1251 - 114dB Calibrator
- Minimum hire period - 5 days (3 day minimum hire period for Building Acoustic kits)
- Hire charged from day of delivery
- Delivery by 10:30AM
- Collection available
Indemnity Insurance is available for accidental damage and loss due to theft. Subject to the terms and conditions of both our hire agreement and indemnity insurance.
To see our hire terms and conditions please click the links below.
See full product information See all Hire equipment