The Nor-131 is a Type 1 Sound Analyser and the Nor-132 is a Type 2 Sound Analyser. Both units are available in the standard sound level meter (SLM) or the real time analyser (RTA) configurations. If you are not sure which meter / configuration is suitable for your application please contact our sales office for advice.
Nor-131 - Sound Level Meter (Type 1) complete with Nor-1207 preamplifier and Nor-1228 microphone
Or Nor-132 - Sound Level Meter (Type 2) fixed preamplifier and Nor-1229 microphone.
Nor-1451- 60mm windscreen
CA-340B - mains adaptor
Nor-4525 - USB data download cable
NOR-1020 - PC Download software
NOR-1333 - Carry case & User Manual
Two Versions Available
- SLM Version Nor131 £11 or Nor132 £10 day rate - Basic Sound Level Meter configuration includes options: 02) Statistical calculations.
- RTA Version Nor131 £18 or Nor132 £15 day rate - Real Time Analyser configuration includes options: 01) 1/1 octave real time filter, 02) Statistical calculations, 03) Level versus time mode, 04) 1/3 octave real time filter.
A Health & Safety at Work Kit is also Available
- Nor-131RTA £21 day rate- Type 1 analyser complete with NOR-1251 - 114dB Calibrator and NOR-1025 - Nor-Protector software.
- Nor-132RTA £19 day rate - Type 2 analyser complete with NOR-1251 - 114dB Calibrator and NOR-1025 - Nor-Protector software.
The following items are also available to enhance the measurement process, if required, these items must be specified separately when placing your order.
- NOR-1251 - 114dB Calibrator
- NOR-1025 - Nor-Protector software
- CA-4007 - Heavy duty tripod stand
- Minimum hire period - 5 days (3 day minimum hire period for Building Acoustic kits)
- Hire charged from day of delivery
- Delivery by 10:30AM
- Collection available
Indemnity Insurance is available for accidental damage and loss due to theft.
To see our hire terms and conditions please click the links below.
See full product information See all Hire equipment