Multichannel Building Acoustics System Nor850
Product Code: Nor850
The Norsonic concept in multichannel measurements; the Nor850 Distributed Multichannel System.
Multichannel Building Acoustics
- Rapid setup of previous test procedures
- Easy and efficient to use for the operators
- Preset measurement Standards
- Building Acoustic Standards ISO- 140/717 series
- Building Acoustic Mode offers dedicated setup menus
- Intelligent measurement control
- Detailed measurement report
Sound Testing and Measurement in Building Acoustics The Nor-850 - Your perfect solution to sound testing and measurement in buildings
The measurement system iseasy and efficient to use for the you to produce test reports at the lowest possible number of man hours.
Preset Measurement Standards
The system is delivered with preset measurement setups for both national and internationalbuilding acoustic Standards such as the ASTM E-336/E-1007 as well as the ISO - 140/717 series, ISO 10140 & ISO 16283. Simply select one of these and the entire system is ready to start the measurement procedure.
Intelligent Measurement Control
The screen will show the operator all the vitaldata at any time during the sound insulation test. Upon measurement end, the display will show the measured results including a comparison with all previous results. Hence, the operator mayquickly see if the last results are reasonable. If not, the last measurement may simply be rejected.
Detailed Measurement Report
The final measurement report as required in themeasurement Standarda.o.) is viewed as a separate window. Details about the measurement object, conditions, project numbers, etc. may easily be edited by the operator. The report s (ISO-717 may be printed out or sent to the client as a .pdf document.
- Individual units for each measuring channel offers a very high degree of operating flexibility. It allows the user to operate a multichannel system one day – and many individual measuring units another day!
- Choose between any mix of measuring units based on the Nor140 single channel unit and the multichannel Nor850 MF1 rack containing 1 – 10 channels.
- Create the optimal multichannel system for any task using LAN and USB inter- faces
- Wireless communication through Bluetooth or WLAN is also available
- The Nor850 system offers application modules for the most efficient operation within building acoustics and general sound analysis
- The application has opened up a new world of user friendly features
- As all connected front end channels communicate digitally with the controlling PC, any kind of errors introduced by long analogue cables are avoided
- The multichannel system Nor850 may be expanded as the needs grow
- The Nor850 system offer various application modules developed for the most efficient operation within building acoustics, sound power and general sound analysis. Further application packages are planned for sound intensity, advanced building acoustics, environmental noise, and more…
- The application packages are all written in the new Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation software environment which opens up a new world of user friendly features. In the heart of the Nor850 software there is a sensor database containing all possible information about each customer complete list of measurement transducers (microphones, accelerometers, etc.), measuring channels, serial numbers, producers, calibration values, verification laboratories, verification dates, correction data, etc.
- By connecting a number of individual measuring units through various communication channels – including both standardized LAN and USB inter- faces – the user may create the optimal multichannel system for any task. Wireless communication through Bluetooth or WLAN is also available.
- Choose between any mix of measuring units based on the Nor140 single channel unit and the multichannel Nor850 MF1 rack containing 1 - 10 channels.
- The Nor150 with v1.2 firmware may be used as measurement frontend – NEW in v2.0!
- The multichannel system Nor850 may be expanded as the needs grow.
- As all connected front end channels communicate digitally with the controlling PC, any kind of errors introduced by long analogue cables are avoided. No need to worry about tear and wear on long microphone cables!
- Individual units for each measuring channel offer a very high degree of operating flexibility. It allows the user to operate a multichannel system one day – and many individual measuring units another day!
- Each individual unit may be homologated by an independent verification laboratory which means that even the entire multichannel system may be homologated!
- Reference spectrum with QA/QC test– NEW in v2.0!
- 3D and Spectrogram windows available for multispectrum measurements –NEW in v2.0!
- Graphical A-weighting of displayed frequency spectra– NEW in v2.0!
- Measurements based on Nor850 General Mode may be read into NorReview software version 6.x for further investigations.
- A special Marker Bar enables the operator to set single or toggle markers along the time-line during the measurement which later may be found in the NorReview software.
- Complete setups may be stored with a lock which avoids other users to change current setup files.
- Enhanced features for multichannel calibration viewed on external devices–NEW in v2.0!
- A Scheduler feature allows the automated progress of an entire sound insulation test (level, reverberation and background) without any acceptance from the operator. Hence, complete test may be performed automatically.
- Scheduler control of microphone booms and TTL-output lines– NEW in v2.0!
- The new ISO 16283 with the special corner measurements is implemented as a “Standard”.
- View all RT values (T15, T20, T30 and Tmax) simultaneously in the tabular view– NEW in v2.0!
- Possible to select required RT function after the measurement– NEW in v2.0!
- When performing reverberation time measurements in multiple positions, a feature for Ensemble averaging may be used to average the decay curves before calculation the reverberation time value.
- Special reverberation time calculation for ASTM C423 Absorption Standard–NEW in v2.0!
- Re-use measurement data for other measurement Standards.
- Single frequency measurements with band pass noise excitation to improve signal to noise for both level and reverberation time measurements.
- Combined Background+Level measurement mode – NEW in v2.0!
- Adjacent band testing with flexible maximum setting– NEW in v2.0!
- Date/time of each measurement in the tabular window– NEW in v2.0!
- Enhanced multi project features with easy drag&drop of measurement data–NEW in v2.0!
- Complete Group saving for multiple projects– NEW in v2.0!
- A Multi-Rating view is available for displaying all available ratings – even from multiple projects.
- Direct read-in of temperature, humidity and pressure to Rating menus– NEW in v2.0!
- Parameter input in both metric and US formats – NEW in v2.0!
- Import of Norsonic -.nbf and -.sdf measurement files (Nor118, Nor140, Nor121, Nor840) – NEW in v2.0!
- Import of NorBuild project files by drag&drop from NorXfer– NEW in v2.0!
- TTL control feature for use of moving loudspeakers.
- Start/stop control for Nor277 Tapping Machine.
- Automatic contest of Nor265 Microphone Boom.