Environmental Noise Prediction Software - CadnaA
Product Code: CadnaA
The easy-to-use software solution for the calculation and assessment, prediction and presentation of noise exposure.
- Construction Noise Prediction
- Assessment of Industrial Noise
- Prediction of Road and Railway Noise
- Prediction of Aircraft Noise
- Noise Mapping
CadnaA - State-of-the-art Noise Prediction Software. CadnaA (Computer Aided Noise Abatement) is the leading software for calculation, presentation, assessment and prediction of environmental noise.
Cadna A is a user friendly noise prediction software that enables you to plan the noise emission of any project. The software gives you all the tools you need to effectively and efficiently plan your environmental noise impact.
NEW CadnaA 2017 Now Released
Work within the plain, clearly arranged surface for simple calculations, but benefit at the same time from the
sophisticated input possibilities as your analysis becomes more complex.
Focus your time on the project and not on the software. All input and analysis features are easy and intuitive to handle.
Change your view from 2D to 3D within a second. Multiply the modeling speed by using various shortcuts and automation
techniques. Various time-saving acceleration techniques enable fast calculations for your projects. Access all object data instantly.
Advanced Noise Analysis
Base your analysis on quality-assured national and international standards, calculation methods and guidelines.
Execute predefined or customized analysis of all data contained in the model: building evaluation, hot spot detection, conflict map, etc.
- Object Handling - CadnaA offers very powerful features for the manipulation and representation of objects.
- Grid Arithmetic - With CadnaA noise maps can be combined using an extremely flexible strategy.
- PCSP - Distributed Calculation - With the powerful PCSP technology CadnaA handles even large projects, like entire cities or regions, without any problems.
- Multi Processor Support - Multithreading support allows a significant performance benefit with the calculation of large scale or very detailed noise maps.
- Dynamic Noise Map - With DYNMAP a noise map generated with CadnaA can be updated in predefinable time intervals using measured data.
- RUNTIME - GIS Integration - CadnaA can be configured to serve as a runtime calculation program within a GIS system.
- Dynamic 3D - Powerful 3D Visualization
- Web-Export for the Presentation of Noise Maps via Internet
- Plot-Designer for flexible Design of Printouts