Dust Profiler – Dust and Particle Counter
Product Code: AER-DP
Simultaneous dust monitoring - measurement of PM10, PM2.5, PM1, AND TSP.
- Air Quality Monitoring
- Roadside Dust Monitoring
- Construction Dust Monitoring
- Demolition Dust Monitoring
Designed for those who want maximum data from a single monitor, the Dust Profiler provides continuous and simultaneous measurement of PM10, PM2.5, PM1, and TSP.
Designed for those who want maximum data from a single monitor, the Dust Profiler provides continuous and simultaneous measurement of PM10, PM2.5, PM1, and TSP. This breadth of measurement is valuable in research and monitoring studies, and industrial applications where more than one size fraction is of interest.
The Profiler comprises an optical particle counter that converts counts to a mass fraction via a proprietary algorithm stored in the system firmware. Measurements are logged and reported in real-time. The Dust Profiler is configured to display and log particle mass by default. However, there is also an option to configure the instrument to record particle counts.
The instrument includes an embedded PC, with over 20 years of on board data storage, and two powerful software systems as standard. Aeroqual Connect is the instrument operating software. It opens in your browser so no software needs to be installed or updated. With Aeroqual Cloud you can remotely access data on any device even when your instrument is offline. There are also several options available including: wireless communications, SMS and email notifications and weather sensors. The instrument is packaged in a robust, lockable enclosure and is light enough for one person site installations. Solar shields prevent the enclosure from overheating in climates with high solar irradiance.
- Simultaneous measurement of PM10, PM2.5, PM1, AND TSP.
- Measures and reports data in 1 minute intervals
- Respond in real-time with email and SMS alerts
- Compact and light enough to be carried by one person
- Quick and easy to install and relocate
- Flexible integration of meteorological and noise sensors
- Huge on-board data storage capacity for long term fail safe monitoring
- Retrieve data remotely via direct internet connection or cloud-based interface
- Remotely configure and diagnose instrument via online user interface
- Optional Email / SMS alerts and FTP data export available
- Robust, lockable enclosure with solar shields