The MMF-KS76 accelerometer is a general purpose IEPE accelerometer having a load mass of 23 grams and sensitivity options of 5 or 10 mV/ms-2. It may be directly connected to the Nor-140 or Nor-850 analysers or other similar instrumentation that has an internal IEPE power supply via a GRAS-RA0083 adapter. For connection to instrumentation without the necessary power supply the GRAS-12AL IEPE power unit is available. The MMF-030 triaxial mounting block is available to enable the mounting of three accelerometers in orthogonal axis. If you are not sure if this accelerometer is suitable for your application please contact our sales office for advice.
MMF-KS76 - 5mV/ms-2 Accelerometer with M5 stud. - Or -
MMF-KS76C.100 - 10mV/ms-2 Accelerometer with M5 stud.
Both Versions Include
MMF-050 - 1.5m Microdot to Microdot ICP cable
MMF-017 - Microdot to BNC adapter
MMF-01 - Fixing accessories - 4 x M5 studs, Magnetic Mount, Hand probe, Mounting Wax, Isolation Flange
CA-Cas - Transit case
The following items are also available to enhance the measurement process, if required, these items must be specified separately when placing your order.
- MMF-030 - Tri-axial mounting block
- Gras-12AL - IEPE (ICP) Power supply unit. Required if using the Nor-118 / 116 or similar Sound Level Meters not having an internal IEPE supply. Not required for Nor-140 as this has an internal IEPE supply.
- GRAS-RA0083 - Adaptor for connection to Nor-140 or Nor-850 Analysers. Lemo 1B to BNC
- Minimum hire period - 5 days (3 day minimum hire period for Building Acoustic kits)
- Hire charged from day of delivery
- Delivery by 10:30AM
- Collection available
Indemnity Insurance is available for accidental damage and loss due to theft. Subject to the terms and conditions of both our hire agreement and indemnity insurance.
To see our hire terms and conditions please click the links below.
See all Hire equipment